Psychic Medium Readings

PSYCHIC MEDIUM READING WITH MARY KAY
These readings can be done in person or by phone. I do limit the number of readings I do in a week so that all the readings are quality. Doing medium work does take a tremendous amount of energy as it is necessary to stay in a high vibration during the reading. You may have experienced psychics doing a large number of readings in a day. Doing psychic work is a different vibration and can be done for longer periods of time. I do not do readings on the spot or just when someone has a short request. I prefer to properly prepare for your reading and also have both of us in a good state of mind. You may have a reading with a friend, family member, or others as a group as well. So remember, you are sharing your reading time with that person as something always comes through for them as well.

A Psychic Medium reading can be done in person or by phone. I usually request your address, email address, and phone number. Everything is confidential and will not be given out to anyone. All information stays with me. The address helps me to look at the numbers and it can tell me a lot about the home you live in and the people that live there. It is also helpful when checking for ghosts as well. The phone numbers also give me information and can show me things about your personality. In other words, sometimes numbers can be a tool to validate the information I am already sensing. It is not numerology and my numbering system is not the same. It is only used for my frame of reference. The email information is helpful if there is some reason I need to contact you. It is not necessary to have this information when doing a reading but it is a way to connect with your energy, similar to getting the first name of someone if you want me to talk about them in relationship to you.

We may discuss the issues that are important to you first. You will receive the information that is necessary for you at this time. It may be about a relationship or the lack of one. It may be about career and job issues. We could then be connected with a loved one on the other side. The personality of that person is what will come through. Sometimes it is a memory they shared with you or an indication of how they looked or other personality traits will be shown. A lot of times they tell me what you were just talking about, your favorite food, or how they connected with you recently. Sometimes they give me their names or the names of someone they need to talk about, here and on the other side. Not one reading is the same as everyone has their own style of communicating. I never know what is going to happen. Sometimes they appear very clearly, and other times it's just knowing what they feel.

I consider it a real honor to connect with your loved ones. It is a privilege to meet with them. They have taught me so much about how we go on. And the feeling of the love they have for you is very powerful. I want to thank you ahead of time for sharing that experience with me. My intention is that you walk away from this experience with a deeper understanding and some peace of mind. You may never look at life the same way again.

Psychic Medium Readings are $120 for 1 hour, $90 for 45 min., etc. during my normal business hours. I am available afternoons and evenings during the week. There is no additional charge for each person in a group reading, with a limit of 3 people.

1/2 hour readings are available after the initial one hour reading and is limited to one or two issues to be discussed. The cost is $60 for 1/2 hour. (Basically $30 for $15 min.)

There is no charge for missing person investigation or unsolved cases. I give what information is necessary.

All readings must be made by appointment. If the reading is in-person, you can pay at the time of the reading. If the reading is not in person, payment must be made in advance the day before the reading on my website Pay Now feature. This is for credit card and PayPal.  Check or money order can also be used if necessary.  All appointment cancellations must be made by phone number provided three days prior to appointment. A phone appointment can also be substituted for actual in person appointment if necessary.